Re: [Condor-users] Condor view - Java script problem

Thank you for your tip.

I have self-signed the java applet.
Unfortunately the error message remains the same:
couldn't read data file: java.security.AccesscontrlException: access
denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission getProtectionDomain)

Best regards,
Hermann
On Fri, 2011-11-04 at 09:17 -0400, Larry Adams wrote:
> The Jar file needs to be signed if it not already.
>
> On 11/4/2011 6:49 AM, Hermann Fuchs wrote:
> > Does anyone has an idea how to get rid of the error?
> > I've run out of ideas.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Hermann
> > On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 15:47 +0100, Hermann Fuchs wrote:
> >> Hello
> >>
> >> I set up condor view server and the corresponding view client to create
> >> statistics of our condor pool.
> >>
> >> However, when I view the created files on my webserver, I can not access
> >> the java graphs.
> >> I get the following error:
> >>
> >> couldn't read data file: java.security.AccesscontrlException: access
> >> denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission getProtectionDomain)
> >>
> >> If I copy the folder content to a local folder and open the index.html
> >> directly, the java graphs can't be opened either. This time with the
> >> following error:
> >>
> >> couldn't read data file: java.security.AccessControlException:
> >> access denied
> >> (java.io.FilePermission /home/condorView/Day-110211151001.data read)
> >>
> >> It seems like a trivial error, but I am lacking any java experience.
> >> Could this be related to the used Java version? I am using the java
> >> package coming with the most recent Ubuntu distribution, so it should be
> >> ok.
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >> Hermann
>
> The archives can be found at: