Re: [Condor-users] pre job requirement

On 11/04/2011 06:31 PM, Rita wrote:
I have a download process which can take several minutes to complete
therefore sometimes my condor job fails if the file doesnt exist. I was
wondering if there was a way to place a job in a queue and keep retrying
until the file was there.  If the file isnt there then requeue.

Make your job's executable exit with a special code if the file isn't there. Then put on_exit_remove = ExitCode != <special code> in your job's submit file.

Best,

matt