[Condor-users] Condor + EC2

Hi all,

I am trying to get condor to run on amazon ec2. I am trying to use ubuntu and the standard apt-get ubuntu (7.2.4), but I saw at some places that this version may be a bit old for that. Did any of you guys made it work using this configuration?

Would you have any suggestion of distros I could try? I found this link that seems to be what I wanted to do, but I am not familiar with Fedora and wanted to try ubuntu first: http://spinningmatt.wordpress.com/2011/11/10/getting-started-condor-and-ec2-ec2-execute-node/

To be honest I am new to condor, have been playing around for about 2 weeks on a couple of virtual machines. I tried installing the last stable release of condor in ubuntu, but I failed is there a tutorial for installing it on ubuntu?
I saw this version here: http://neuro.debian.net/pkgs/condor.html did anyone tried it out?

Please help me out. I am more than willing to write a documentation about it if I get things running.

--
Tiago