From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lukas Slebodnik
Sent: 16. november 2011 09:41
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Avoid restarting of jobs

Hi,

What do you mean "something happens to the job". Could you give an example?

What is in your user log file?
log = bigJob.log

Condor will place a log entry into this file when and where the job begins running or moves (migrates)  to another machine ...
If no log entry is specified, Condor does not create a log for this cluster.

Regards,
Lukas