[Condor-users] distributing job load

Hi Folks,

Thanks so much for the help so far.  I appreciate the quick responses
people have given me and they've right-to-the-point and again, quite
helpful.  Thanks.

I'm running my sample job, which generates 45 tasks.  I'm noticing
that my 45 tasks are consuming complete (multi-core) machines.  I'd
like to distribute this a little more evenly across the nodes that I
have available.  I'm assuming this gets me into the topic of setting
policies for my cluster.  Am I correct about this?

As this is a cluster available for my own use, I'm just looking for a
round-robin type distribution, so I can get an even workload across my
machines.  Ideas on how I can accomplish this?

Thanks,

Tom