Re: [Condor-users] sharing cpu performance

Dear Ian,

Thanks a lot for the detailed answer. Condor automatically defines 8 slots in my system and I thought if I define 4 slots and divide cpu performance into 4 in my configuration, I can double the performance of each slot. You are right, I am using single threaded jobs in my system.

B.Regards,
Dogan