[Condor-users] Problem with tilde expansion, Condor user, etc.

Hi all,

a few years ago I posted the following message. At the time I didn't
find a solution, but rebooting a few machines was sufficient. This time
the same problem is showing up, but this time with a vengeance (an
increasing number of machines is being affected, and the problem appears
quite often: a user had to reboot the machines three times in two weeks
because of this), so I'm hoping I can solve it. Does anybody have any
suggestions/clues of what could be causing this behaviour?

Thanks,
Ángel de Vicente

--
Ángel de Vicente