Re: [Condor-users] group <none> appeared after upgrade from 7.4.3 to 7.6.2

Joe--were there running jobs in the queue when you did the upgrade?
Sometimes condor can get confused particularly when the negotiator
is starting from scratch, but sooner or later it all sorts out.
In particular I have seen things that were submitted with a group
quota show up as being not part of the group for a while, and that
condition persists until those jobs have left the queue.
However, I have never seen a group <none> so this could be something new.

Steve