[Condor-users] Condor with kerberized NFS

I would really like to move to Kerberos authentication on our NFSv4 servers, to get away from some of the limitations of using auth_sys; but my reading so far seems to indicate this will not work with Condor because it doesn't forward the Kerberos ticket credentials when it runs a job on a remote host.  However, the last post I found on this was from 2009, so I'm hoping the situation might have changed.  Anyone have any experience with this?

--
David Brodbeck
System Administrator, Linguistics