Re: [Condor-users] Having condor_startd perform actions as root before each job start?

The examples given in the manual article you reference talk
about either using a hook to fetch work, or to route jobs.
The activity I'm doing really isn't either of those.. are there
other descriptions of the hook mechanism elsewhere? It looks
like the hook mechanism is generic enough but the documentation isn't.

Steve Timm