From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of D.Yilmaz
Sent: 31 October 2011 09:55
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] condor and torque software in the same cluster.

I wonder if anyone is using condor and torque software in the same
cluster. I would like to use the both of them in the same cluster and I
would like to know all your experiences about it.

I will apriciate all your replies and recommendations..

Best Regards,
Dogan YILMAZ
The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is
confidential and intended solely and for the attention and use of
the named addressee(s). It may not be disclosed to any other person
without the express authority of the HPA, or the intended
recipient, or both. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part
of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept
for computer viruses, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. HTTP://www.HPA.org.uk