[Condor-users] What is an efficient Condor setting for a Windows pool PC?

Hi,

I have configured a pool of public library PCs for a Condor network.
I wonder whether the values are correct. This is what I use:

# Amount of time in sec the pool pc must be idle before Condor will start a job.
StartIdleTime    = 5 * $(MINUTE)
# Amount of time in sec the pool pc must be idle before resumption of a suspended job.
ContinueIdleTime = 5 * $(MINUTE)
# Amount of time in sec a job may be suspended before more drastic measure are taken.
MaxSuspendTime   = 5 * $(MINUTE)
# Amount of time in sec a job may be checkpointing before we give up and kill it outright.
MaxVacateTime    = 5 * $(MINUTE)

Is it wrong to set $(MaxSuspendTime) equal to $(ContinueIdleTime) ?

Is my understanding correct that $(MaxSuspendTime) should always be larger than $(ContinueIdleTime), because otherwise suspended jobs are always thrown off the machine after 5 minutes....Is that correct?

Thank you,
Rob.