[Condor-users] MATLAB Distributed Computing Server and Condor

There was a brief thread about this in 2008, but times have changed and so has the MATLAB Distributed Computing Server (MDCS).

Has anyone had success using MCDS on top of Condor through the generic scheduler option? We are currently evaluating a trial version of MDCS to see if this possibility exists.

I have noticed a condor specific SubmitFcn in the MCDS examples, so it appears some customers have been exploring this option as well.