Re: [Condor-users] problem with create another node in the condor pool

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 03:21:08PM +0800, Jeff Zhao wrote:
> I added configuration into <condor_configure.local> as following,
> DAEMON_LIST = MASTER, STARTD
> CONDOR_HOST =192.168.20.24
>
> then restart the condor,
> root@ubuntu:/home/condor# service condor restart
>  * Restarting condor daemons condor
>    ...done.
>
> root@ubuntu:/home/condor# pstree |grep condor
>      |-condor_master-+-condor_collecto
>      |               |-condor_negotiat
>      |               |-condor_schedd---condor_procd
>      |               `-condor_startd
>

> what's wrong with it?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jeff

It look like you have redefined DAEMON_LIST variable in another configuration
file.

Next command will tell you value of DAEMON_LIST variable and location in
configuration file.
    condor_config_val -v DAEMON_LIST

Condor can use more local configuration files (if varilabe LOCAL_CONFIG_DIR is
defined). All configuration files loaded by condor you can see with command:
    condor_config_val -config

Regards,
Lukas