Re: [Condor-users] Start process in specific session/window station on terminal server

Something like this has been on or list of would-like-to-have a a while now; So a patch
to add this capability would be welcome.

I believe that this can be done without major changes to the condor code, but I don't fully understand the implications of creating new sessions right now. A patch would be required to preserve isolation between different users running jobs at the same
time, and it would have to degrade gracefully when run on Windows XP or on
non-server versions of Windows.

If you would like to discuss contributing a patch for this, please contact me
at johnkn@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-tj