[Condor-users] Condor Using Parallel Universe

Hello,

I'm trying to get a program to run using the parallel universe. I've had no problems using the vanilla universe. When I submit my parallel job, it hangs in idle.

I've tried the "Sleep 30" example usign two machines from the manual, but this isn't working either. When I get the run analysis summary it says:

2067.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 208 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      2 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
    206 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
      0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 match but are currently offline
      0 are available to run your job

Does anyone have ideas on how to debug this?

Thanks,
Sara