Re: [Condor-users] SCHEDD not running right on upgraded CE with Condor 7.6.6

On Apr 3, 2012, at 9:19 PM, Steven Lo wrote:
> We use Rocks to install Condor RPM.

There's a ROCKS roll to install Condor, isn't there? I love the Condor RPM, but take the easy route if you can. :)

> We have the following line in /etc/sysconfig/condor to point to the system wide
> configuration file:
> CONDOR_CONFIG="/share/apps/condor/etc/condor_config_7.6.6"

And it's also in the environment when you run condor_q? The daemons and the tools have to read the same configuration files. If they don't, condor_q and the other tools will fail in the way that you're seeing.

-alain