Re: [Condor-users] adding second shedd for remote submission ?

I suppose that you want to create second schedd on your local machine
"lcgtest5", but you could not override name of MACHINE with next line
(it will be ignored)
SCHEDD.Q2.MACHINE = condor.heprc.uvic.ca

But you could set specific name(alias) with SCHEDD_NAME
SCHEDD.Q2.SCHEDD_NAME = Q2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So with command "condor_status -schedd", you should see all schedulers on your
pool.

If you want to submit job to second schedd on local machine you can replace
argument "-remote" with "-name". And you should call condor_submit with
arguments:
condor_submit -remote Q2condor.heprc.uvic.ca ./test.jdl

Regards,
Lukas