Re: [Condor-users] Cycle CondorWeek T-shirts: 5th year anniversary

On 04/10/2012 07:36 AM, Jason Stowe wrote:
Hi everyone,
It's that time of year, and we'd love to get any ideas you have for
CondorWeek t-shirts. Because this is our 5th year doing these (wow!),
we've got five of our most popular, along with a new idea. Please
phrases:

"This T-shirt was five years in the making --
"That's about 1.2 hours on my 30,000 node EC2 cluster"