Re: [Condor-users] Master not available

Assuming you used the Windows MSI installer, it should have actually
also added a $(IP_ADDRESS) everywhere that $(FULL_HOSTNAME) was used
(unless someone changed the config file format again without telling
me and broke the replacement code).  We have seen weird behavior when
a machine has multiple network interfaces, and having $(IP_ADDRESS)
along with $(FULL_HOSTNAME) seemed to help alleviate the issue.  That
said, Tim's suggestion of looking for error strings in the logs is the
right approach to take, since even at the lowest logging level, the
inability to start a daemon will be reported, hopefully along with the
issue the master encountered.