Re: [Condor-users] file transfer plugins

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:55:35PM +0000, Shrum, Donald C wrote:

> - I don't see a file named wget-plugin anywhere.  Is this something I need to write?  Is it something I can download?

there is a plugin included with condor that uses the curl library for fetching
files via http.  so you just need to add something like this:

  FILETRANSFER_PLUGINS = $(LIBEXEC)/curl_plugin

> - I presume this needs to be in the condor_config for all the processing nodes.  Does it also need to be in the condor_config for my submit nodes?

it needs to be there on execute nodes as you said, and does not need to be
there on the submit node.

cheers,
-zach