Re: [Condor-users] condor_submit to be less verbose

on Windows you can use the for to parse the output of a command

--- my_submit.bat----
   @for /f "tokens=6 delims=. " %%I in ('condor_submit.exe %1') do @echo %%I
---end of my_submit.bat---

On 4/4/2012 8:27 PM, Tiago Macarios wrote:
I am stuck with windows for the moment, but thanks for the help! I am surprised there is no built-in way to get it..