[Condor-users] Route all communication through vpn for some nodes

Hello

We have a small grid using the SharedPort server and CCB in order to use
only one port due to firewall restrictions.
All nodes connect to the condor master through LAN.
Now we wanted to increase our grid and add some nodes which connect via
OpenVPN. I have successfully installed OpenVPN server and client
respectively and communicating over the vpn network works.

At the moment on condor master the following is set
the VPN network IP is set as a private_network_ip and a
private_network_name is set "VPNnetwork".
The guest is configured similar. The condor_master configuration value
targets the pulic ip (not the vpn ip) of the master server.
Therefore one connection is done to the public IP and then the rest of
the communication is done through the vpn network.

Is there a way to route all condor traffic comming/going to such a vpn
connected node through the vpn?
Simply changing condor_master to the vpn Ip of the master server did not
work.

Best regards,
Hermann
--