[Condor-users] condor 7.9.0-0.1 (pre) available in fedora repos

Folks -

     We've updated our fedora builds (f16, f17, and rawhide) to UW's master branch for users who wish to try out some of the latest features in Condor.  Per fedora rules, it must go through at least 7 days of testing before it is available in the candidate repos. However, folks who wish to give it a try can obtain it through the updates-testing repo, or download it via the link below:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=5790 .

     We hope to see many of you during Condor Week 2012, and if you have any questions feel free to come by and see us.

Cheers,
-The Red Hat Grid Team