[Condor-users] java question

Sirs;

Just downloaded condor 7.8.1 and installed it on our cluster running windows 7. The main application that we will be running thru condor is a java application. But I am having a problem getting condor to recognize that the machines have Java enabled. Using condor_status -java returns nothing. In section 3.13 of the manuals, I see where you setup the java stuff and followed the instructions. The exact directory path to the java.exe is c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\bin. Should the JAVA variable in the condor_config be set to JAVA = c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\bin or JAVA = c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21 or JAVA = c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\bin\java? Because there are spaces in the directory path is that a problem? Do I need to surround the path in double quotes? Single quotes? Is there any other variables I am missing or should be setting?

I know that I have a good install of java because I can run the java application directly on the machines.

Thx
jeff