Re: [Condor-users] Condor Security Releases: 7.8.2 and 7.6.8

On 14/08/12 22:36, Zachary Miller wrote:
Hello,

The Condor Team is pleased to announce the release of Condor 7.6.8 and
Condor 7.8.2.  These releases contain an important security bugfix, and all
users are encouraged to upgrade as soon as possible.

Downloads Page:
   http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/

Security Information:
   http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/security/vulnerabilities/CONDOR-2012-0002.html

Thank you for your interest in Condor!

- The Condor Team

Hi,
After having downloaded and installed 7.6.8 as recommended in the above email, I've just checked the download site to see that there's now a 7.6.9 release on there. Can someone at Wisconsin please say what's going on? As far as I can tell there was no announcement for this release, and there's no mention of a 7.6.9 in the online 7.6 manual's release notes (or 7.6.8 for that matter), so are we advised to abandon 7.6.8 for 7.6.9? Is it also a security release?
Regards,
Mark