[Condor-users] Condor 7.9.0 released

Hello,

The Condor team is pleased to announce the first release in our newest
development series, 7.9.0.
This release contains many new features over the 7.8 stable series, including

    Interactive jobs via condor_submit -interactive
    Custom resource types for partitionable slots
    Consolidated event logging for dagman
    Simplify common condor_status -format commands with the new -af
(autoformat) option. (also works with condor_q!)
    Several new configuration options.

Please see the release notes for a complete list. Condor binaries and
source code are available from our Downloads page.

Version History:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.9/9_3Development_Release.html

Downloads Page:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/downloads/