Re: [Condor-users] Problem with multiple schedds in 7.7+

On 8/16/2012 4:06 PM, Parag Mhashilkar wrote:
Hi Matt,

The workaround is simple but the extent of the damage is not easily
evident. Since different schedds keep on over-writing same job queue log
file, schedd loses track of queues completely! We kept on suffering from
corrupted queues in the test environment until I found out what was
actually going on.

It will be useful to have the info in the manual on how defaults are
selected for config variables. Sometimes it is not obvious enough.

Hi Parag -

We also plan on fixing this issue in the code asap, hopefully for the next stable release. Follow progress (and/or leave remarks) here:
  https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=3196

thanks
Todd