Re: [Condor-users] GSI auth in Windows

On 8/17/2012 8:54 AM, Michael O'Donnell wrote:
I found Zach's tutorial extremely useful for setting up SSL in a Windows
pool. There is not a whole lot that is different, but there are many
methods to accomplish setting up SSL CA, certs, keys, etc. If you follow
Zach's setup you will have a set of instructions to refer to and I
highly recommend this if you are not familiar with SSL. I can also
provide you help with this if you would like. If needed I can also throw
together my notes and pass this information along. I also developed a
python script that automates the generates of keys and certs (after the
CA is setup) because I was implementing a strict security policy where
each machine required their own key--a bit of an overkill but developing
this code has saved me a tremendous amount of time.

mike.

Any possibility of me convincing you, along with edit help from Zach and perhaps others on this thread and using Zach's tutorial as a source, of writing up a configure SSL on Condor HOWTO on the Condor Wiki at
  https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToAdminRecipes
?

Community power!

thanks