Re: [Condor-users] GSI auth in Windows

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 09:51:16PM +0000, Jewell, Chris wrote:

> > Perhaps at the next Condor week, I can do a Linux/Windows cross-platform
> > tutorial for setting up SSL and/or Kerberos.  In the meantime, I would create
> > your SSL certs on a Linux machine and then follow the configuration mentioned
> > here:
> >  http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/CondorWeek2011/presentations/zmiller-ssl-tutorial.pdf
>
> Hi Zach,
>
> Thanks for the info -- very useful.  I followed your advice, and ended up
> with a condor_config.local (Windows) like this:

looks good except for one thing:
> SEC_CLIENT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS = fs, password, ssl

the guide you were following was from a linux point of view.  FS authentication
does exist on windows, so the line should actually read:
  SEC_CLIENT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS = ntsspi, password, ssl

also, if that doesn't do it, you can get more debugging info by setting:
  TOOL_DEBUG=D_ALL
  SUBMIT_DEBUG=D_ALL

in your condor_config, and then giving the "-debug" flag to condor_submit.

cheers,
-zach