[HTCondor-users] Condor central manager can't find another machines

Hello,
I am running condor v7_8_6 on three computers with same OS (Ubuntu 10.04.4) and have a three hostnames like:
mn1.kashanu.com
mn2.kashanu.com
mn3.kashanu.com

My central manager for these hostnames is mn1.kashanu.com, but when I run condor_status on  this machine(condor_master is running in three machines), result only contain this machine and other machine not available in condor_status.
If this issue is related to  global config file, please explain to me what parts of this file needs to be changed (global config file only in central  manager machine  or all machines).

Thanks in advance,
Naseri