[Condor-users] Error to connect Condor and Gram 5

Hi,
I am pretty new to handle globus and condor. I use pbs before.
So far I can transfer file using gridftp, and in condor I can submit job what can produce the result with out error.
I create the jobmanager-condor to use this with gram.

aero@hybrid:~$ globus-job-run hybrid/jobmanager-condor /bin/date

Then it shows the following error:

GRAM Job submission failed because globus_xio_gsi: Token size exceeds limit. Usually happens when someone tries to establish a insecure connection with a secure endpoint, e.g. when someone sends plain HTTP to a HTTPS endpoint without first establishing a SSL session.
 (error code 10)
Can anyone know how to solve this, thanks in advance.