Re: [Condor-users] condor jobs goes to idle for

Hello Sunil,
You are very  close to get your job execute.

by mistake i think you have sourced root binary,
its not what you have to source.

First of all in you have to do one small change in ROOT configuration file
which is inside bin folder and the name of file is thisroot.sh

Open this file and modify the line number 15 and in your case
line 15 should  be

    if [ ! -f /export/root/bin/thisroot.sh ]; then

after that save that file and close it.

now coming to you batch job, now it should be like this

#!/bin/sh
source /export/root/bin/thisroot.sh
root -l rand2.C -q

After doing all this, when you submit the job then
you should not get your previous error.

whatever is there let me know.

cheers,