[Condor-users] condor_fetchlog inconsistent behavior

Hi

I'm trying to use condor_fetchlog on Windows and, in some but not all cases, I get the following error:
Couldn't locate daemon on blahblah.gs.ggg.net: Can't find address for master blahblah.gs.ggg.net

Where blablah.gs.ggg.net is the name of a machine that I know a Condor job is running on (therefore, I know startd is running). I can also remotely access the machine and confirm that the log I seek is present.

I'm running fetchlog as:
condor_fetchlog blahblah.gs.ggg.net starter.slot

Thanks for any leads!

Cheers,
Mike