[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] Help on Hawkeye status and installation
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 18:13:50 -0600
- From: Zhu Wayne <zhuw.chicago@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] Help on Hawkeye status and installation
I am interested in installing Hawkeye to monitor a cluster of 200 VMs. However, I can't find enough information on how to configure it in a cluster.
The latest development was done back around 2006 according to the url:
Is anyone using Hawkeye after 2006 in real life?
I have installed CondorView successfully, but I had hard time to figure out how to make Hawkeye work.
1. Should I install Hawkeye in every Condor worker node?
2. How to generate web based report? The example seems to be dated back on 2007.