[Condor-users] Help on Hawkeye status and installation

I am interested in installing Hawkeye to monitor a cluster of 200 VMs. However, I can't find enough information on how to configure it in a cluster.

The latest development was done back around 2006 according to the url:
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/hawkeye/

Is anyone using Hawkeye after 2006 in real life?

I have installed CondorView successfully, but I had hard time to figure out how to make Hawkeye work.
1. Should I install Hawkeye in every Condor worker node?
2. How to generate web based report? The example seems to be dated back on 2007.
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/cluster/hawkeye/

Thanks.

--
Wayne Zhu