Re: [Condor-users] make collector more aggresive

Thanks and great blog btw

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Matthew Farrellee <matt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02/06/2012 09:53 PM, Rita wrote:
I have a relatively small pool of machines  300x 12 core boxes,  running
7.4.3. Is there an option where I can have my collector query the
machines on a more frequent basis and what is the down side to it? My
collector is running on a 12 core box with 64gb of memory.

The collector doesn't query machines, they publish to it.

The config param you're looking for is UPDATE_INTERVAL.

http://spinningmatt.wordpress.com/2009/04/11/publishing-rates-in-a-condor-pool/

Best,

matt