Re: [Condor-users] GSI gridmap fail on 7.6.6

After further investigation with strace, it turned out that the
grid-mapfile was being completely ignored.  condor 7.6.6 appears to
support the gsi-authz interface for user mappings while 7.4.1 did not.
Since we have an /etc/grid-security/gsi-authz.conf for glexec, condor
would find that and skip our grid-mapfile.

By setting and exporting GSI_AUTHZ_CONF=/this/is/an/invalid/file in
/etc/sysconfig/condor, we can see that the grid-mapfile mapping now
takes place.

--Mike