Re: [Condor-users] Windows Access integration with Condor

If your access operations are only reads and are non-interactive and
you have a reasonable solution for letting all the worker nodes see
the access db in question, then yes, Condor could theoretically be
used to do what you are suggesting.  If on the other hand you are
hoping to provide an interactive environment where the access dbs can
be changed and each worker node must have access to a synchronized
copy, Condor is very unsuited to the task.  In either case, if you
need to pipe the output of the job into something besides a file,
you'd have to do a lot of rigging on the side, which may prove
challenging due to the locked down nature of Condor jobs.