[Condor-users] wine in condor

Hi everyone

I'm trying to use wine (new approach for me!) to run some windows executables on linux machines via condor. I installed wine as root on the execute nodes but when Condor tries to run wine I get an error like this:
wine: '/' is not owned by you, refusing to create a configuration directory there

I assume this means that Condor cannot write to the '/' directory. Does anyone experience with this and know what I need to do to allow Condor to run wine?

Many Thanks!

Mike