[Condor-users] migrating from 7.4.2 to 7.6.5

Hello,

I decided to migrate from 7.4.2 to 7.6.5 yesterday but running into a few problems with accounting groups. It seems many things have changed, particularly in quotas.

Previously, I had something like this.

#Have userA only run 30 jobs at a time
group_userA
GROUP_QUOTA_group_userA = 30

In the submit file
+AccountingGroup = "group_userA.userA¨

This worked.

However, when I migrated to 7.6.5 this isnt working. The jobs get defaulted to quota 10. I get a message like this,

WARNING: static quota for group group_userA rescaled from 30 to 10.334.

How can I fix this?

TIA