Re: [Condor-users] Condor with CUDA on windows

I'm new to Condor and this list but I believe the issue here is with
Windows not Condor.

My understanding is the GPU (at least the ones in display cards) is
considered a Display Device and is owned by the console user whether or
not they are logged in.

I know you cannot access it if you log in with RDP.

As I said I'm new here, so take it with a grain of salt.

Joe