[Condor-users] Problem regarding running jobs in condors

Hello all,
   These days i am facing very strange problem in condor
after submittting the job from condor, condor_status command shows
the  status of job as running but actually job is not running.

It remains in running status even after 10 hours or more.

I came to know this because the program is writing one file every minute.
Initially after every minute when i see file details it show the latest time
but after some time the program don't write the file, and after even after 10 hours
when i check the details of file then it shows last modified time as 10 hours
before time.
But condor_status still shows the status as running.

Does anybody ever observe this type of problem.
and if they are able to resolve it then please let me know
how to do it.

Regards