[Condor-users] condor_q and condor_rm don't work

Dear all,

Apologies for what are probably elementary questions. Our administrator is away.

Our  (Windows) Condor installation appears stuck. No jobs coming back after 24 hours, even though lots in the queue and the machines in the pool are not being used.

condor_q  doesn’t work.

 Responds with “Failed to fetch ads from  (IP address of my machine)”.

condor_rm –all

(in an attempt to clear the system) doesn’t work either.  Response is  “Could not remove all jobs”.

Any suggestions for getting back into touch with my jobs, and if need be removing them from the queue?

Thanks!

James Davidson