Re: [Condor-users] Group quota expressions

Much of the information is available via condor_userprio –l in a pure 7.6 or later setup.  Would be nice if the –xml  option of condor_status were available though, or a –format option to grab just the fields you want.

Steve Timm

From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steven C Timm
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 7:30 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List (condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: [Condor-users] Group quota expressions

The condor  manual lists several quota usage expressions that can be used, and which I have used,

In Negotiator expressions.  My question—is there any way to display what the values of these parameters

are at any given time, by some condor_status command?

ClassAd attribute, ephemeral

RemoteGroupQuota

3.4.3

RemoteGroupResourcesInUse