Re: [Condor-users] windows 7 silently drops udp when no arp entry is present

Forgot to mention: we had a similar (the same?) problem with WinXP a few years back:

https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/condor-users/2008-January/msg00232.shtml

Adding D_NETWORK logging solved it then, but doesn't now. Maybe the implementation has changed, or the added delay simply isn't enough?

Thanks,

Rob de Graaf
Erasmus MC