Re: [Condor-users] scratch directory configuration

On May 29, 2012, at 9:56 PM, Seo-Young Noh wrote:

> I have a very simple question. I want to change the default scratch directory of condor to /condor-scratch. Is it O.K. to set LOCAL_DIR with /condor-scratch in condor_config file?

That is fine. Just keep in mind that this is the location Condor will write its log files and keep information about jobs you've submitted. Make sure to create 'log', 'execute', and 'spool' subdirectories.

|           Jaime Frey           | I used to be a heavy gambler.     |
|       jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx        | But now I just make mental bets.  |
|                                | That's how I lost my mind.        |