[Condor-users] condor_off -addr & default ports

man pages for condor_off specifies this command will be sent a machine's condor_master --

	condor_off -addr {ip}:port

My understanding is execution of this command on an administrative machine will disable the daemons of a remote worker node. Is this correct?

If so, will remote calls to condor_on continue to operate correctly for this node?

Additionally (and in another line of questioning) documentation [see below] specifies there is no standard port with exception to condor_collector. If condor_off works as I expect, which port is correct?

Documentation Link:
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.6/3_7Networking_includes.html#SECTION00471100000000000000

--
Christopher J. Hanks