[Condor-users] condor_store_cred add issue

When running condor_store_cred add I receive the following error:

Operation failed.

    The target daemon is not running as SYSTEM.

I have the condor service running under the account I’m trying to store the credentials on. This is a Windows server. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich

Richard J. Monforti, MSIS, ITIL®

Director, Information Technology

Aptiv Solutions

Direct: +1 919.415.5018

Cell:  +1 919.270.6807

richard.monforti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2803 Slater Road, Suite #125

Morrisville, NC 27560
www.aptivsolutions.com

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized use of the information contained in this message is prohibited.