Re: [Condor-users] DAG visualization

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 12:09:10PM +0800, Shaun Hooper wrote:
> Fantastic! Thanks Lans, this was exactly what I was after.
>
> However is there a way to add more detail to the "label" in the dot
> graph? E.g the JOB submit file or (some) of the VARS in the dagman
> input file? I didn't quite understand how the INCLUDE option works.

condor_dagman only writes out the basic information, with some
decoration based on the status of the node.  You will likely want to
write a filter of the dot file to augment it with the information you
want; you will need to read the dot manual or contact a dot expert to
help you with that.

Nathan Panike