[Condor-users] Condor execute node behind NAT

Hi

We have a condor grid operating at our university. I am now trying to
add another execution only node which is located behind a NAT.
Using shared ports we managed to restrict port usage to one port.

SHARED_PORT_ARGS = -p 9618
DAEMON_LIST = $(DAEMON_LIST), SHARED_PORT
COLLECTOR_HOST = $(CONDOR_HOST)?sock=collector
USE_SHARED_PORT = TRUE

Using port forwarding of port 9618, the execution node successfully
connects to the condor master.
However as it sends its internal IP (the one behind the NAT) condor
master can not talk back e.g. assign calculations.

I already tried setting
NETWORK_INTERFACE = <publicIPofTheNATrouter>
but this only makes things worse.

Usage of VPN or other stuff is not an option.
Basically I only need the condor master to talk to the execution node.
File transfer etc. is done via NFS which works fine using port
forwarding..
Do you have any suggestions?

Cheers,
Hermann